The McMinnville Wine & Food Classic is a benefit for the students of St. James Catholic School! Thank you for your generosity and support!
2015 Event Times
- Friday, March 13th 3pm - 9pm
- Saturday, March 14th 12pm - 9pm
- Sunday, March 15th 12pm - 5pm
** Important Information About Admission Purchases **
- Your PayPal receipt serves as your admission ticket. Print your receipt to present at the entrance.
- If you purchase multiple admissions at one time, your FULL party must enter the event with you when you present your receipt. If people will be arriving separately, please make separate purchases.
- If you choose to park at the Museum, you will need $7 cash.
Enjoy the culinary variety and relaxed atmosphere. Watch some of the area's best Chefs in the Northwest demonstrate their skills. Talk with winemakers and vintners and learn the intricacies of their trade. Purchase by the taste, glass, bottle or case. Visit with the artisans and view their work which is available for purchase. First 1000 Attendees will receive a free wine glass on Friday. See you at the Evergreen Space Museum!
- 500 NE Captain Michael King Smith Way,
- McMinnville, OR 97128
- PayPal Users print your EMAIL CONFIRMATION for your proof of purchase, as this will be your ticket into the event. Admission into the event does not include tasting fees. If you choose to park at the museum you will need $7 in cash. No strollers are allowed at the event. Event coordinators reserve the right to refuse service or refunds to anyone.